v0.8.0: Electron 11
- Updated to Electron 11
- Replaced spellchecker library with Chrome native spellcheck
- reduces installed size by ~80MB
- increases editing performance
- better spellchecking quality with a much more complete default dictionary
Replacing the spellchecker with the Chrome's native spellchecker means that the 'spelling.dict' file is no longer used. Fortunately, there's an easy way to import your old spelling.dict file to the new spellchecker:
- File->Open Resources Directory
- Open spelling.dict with a text editor like Notepad.
- Copy and paste the contents of the file into a new HeartFormer document.
- Right-click and "Add to dictionary" on any words marked as misspelled.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.